Mortgage Loan Underwriter
SALARY: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
DIVISION: RETAIL MORTGAGE LENDING
LOCATION: BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
As a Mortgage Underwriter you will review mortgage loan conditions to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with FHA/VA and Euro Home Loan Standards. Stay abreast of any FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA regulation changes and underwriting provision as well as Euro’s policies and procedures. You will be underwriting FHA and conventional mortgages, establishing relationships with FHA offices to expedite resolutions, and remain conversant with all internal, FNMA, and FHA guidelines. You must have previously held DE designation, experience underwriting conforming and non-conforming products.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and Bachelors degree from accredited university or Equivalent training
- Requires 5 to 8 years FHA underwriting experience with DE designation
- Exercises courteous, efficient, effective and timely service to customers to ensure good business practices
- Requires strong problem solving, organizational, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly skilled in rendering mortgage decisions and have a solid understanding of FHA and Conventional underwriting guidelines, applicable federal and state regulations relative to consumer lending
- Consistently achieve or exceed performance goals
- Ability to work various hours based on business needs, including Saturdays and some evenings
We offer Competitive compensation, bonuses and incentives program augmented by an exceptional health benefits package and an energized work environment that makes us an employer of choice.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS - To apply please click here to complete our online employment application.