Mortgage Loan Funder/Closer
SALARY: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
DIVISION: RETAIL MORTGAGE LENDING
LOCATION: BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
As a Mortgage Closer you will be responsible for auditing processed files and ensuring they have met all government, investor and company guidelines. Prepare closing documents in coordination with Title Company and Funding Department directives.
Skills Required: Ability to provide excellent member service throughout the mortgage loan process. You will possess a thorough knowledge of fraud prevention and detection procedures, as well as internal control and risk mitigation techniques. Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws/regulatory requirements as related to functional areas including Truth in Lending, Reg B, Reg Z, RESPA, HMDA, HOEPA. Successful Mortgage Closers possess a positive and upbeat attitude. They are detail-oriented and quality focused.
- High School Diploma and Bachelors degree from accredited university or Equivalent training
- Requires 4 to 7 years of mortgage funding experience
- Must have recent experience in funding and insuring FHA loans
- Adhere to code of ethics
- Consistently achieve or exceed performance goals
- Comply with established corporate and regulatory policies and procedures
- Provide support to mortgage loan origination team, underwriter, closing representatives, mortgage investor, and member in the facilitation of the loan application from approval to loan closing and funding
- Ability to think critically and solve problems, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent phone rapport
- Ability to handle multiple commitments and meet deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work various hours based on business needs, including Saturdays and some evenings
We offer Competitive compensation, bonuses and incentives program augmented by an exceptional health benefits package and an energized work environment that makes us an employer of choice.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS - To apply please click here to complete our online employment application.